Easy and Healthy Oats Matcha pancake
- 1 cup Oats / Oatmeal or soy powder
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1tsp Matcha
- 1 tsp Matcha to serve
- 1 tsp coconut oil to serve
- 1 tsp honey to serve
- Strawberry (Fresh fruit of your choice to serve) to serve
- Combine the peeled banana, eggs, oats, and matcha, allow to blend until the mixture is as smooth as you want it and blended well.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides. (No need oil )The circumference of a pancake is about 3cm.
- Serve with a drizzle of matcha, honey, coconut oil, fresh fruit of your choice.