“Sushi Burrito” is gaining popularity in the world now!
What kind of food is it?
Sushi is a popular healthy food. Among them, sushi burritos are easy to hold and wear like hot dogs.
Burritos are Mexican burritos!
This dish is a beautiful fusion of Mexican burritos and Japanese sushi!
- 1 bowl rice
- 2 tsp vinegar ●
- 1/2 tsp sugar ●
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 sheet nori (grilled seaweed)
- 1 tsp roasted white sesame
- 2 shiso leaves
- 1/4 carrot
- A small amount of raw red cabbage
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 piece of lettuce
For the fried egg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp water
- 1/4 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp salad oil
For Miso mayo sauce
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp plain yogurt
- 1/4 tsp miso
- You will make the Japanese-style egg roll first. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the soy sauce and water and mix well.
- Heat the salad oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour 1/3 of ① into the frying pan, create a hole in the middle with chopsticks, and let the unsolidified part go into the hole. Once it is in a semi-boiled state, roll it up into a roll. Repeat this process with another 1/3 of the egg while keeping the first roll on the side of the pan, and repeat the step one more time with the final 1/3.
- Wrap the egg rolls in plastic wrap, shape the rolls, and keep them in the wrap for the time being.
- ● Mix the vinegar, sugar, and salt well for the sushi vinegar.
- ■ Mix the mayonnaise, plain yogurt, and miso for the miso mayonnaise.
- Rinse and drain the lettuce, and then tear it to a convenient size.
- Peel and shred the carrot.
- Shred the red cabbage.
- Cut the avocado in half, and cut each half into 5 equal parts.
- Add the sushi vinegar to warm rice and mix thoroughly while cooling it with a fan.
- Place the nori on a sushi mat and spread the rice keeping it 1cm from the edges. Sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds, and put the shiso leaves just below the middle. Place the egg rolls on the shiso leafs.
- Place the carrot next to the egg rolls. Put the red cabbage on top and sprinkle half of the miso mayonnaise.
- Place the avocado on top with the rest of the miso mayonnaise.
- Put lettuce on top so that it covers the whole.
- Roll the burrito while holding it down with your hand. Shape with your hands while it is in the sushi mat.
- Using a wet knife, cut the wrap diagonally in half.
Providing a twist on easy Japanese recipes!!