Do you know chia seed pudding?
Chia seed pudding is a simple dessert that combines milk and fiber-rich, nutritious chia seeds.
This time, we will introduce a healthier and more delicious recipe that adds matcha, which is very popular all over the world!
Matcha contains various ingredients.
Theanine: Antioxidant / Obesity Prevention
Catechin: Relaxing and antiviral
Caffeine: Awakening / fat burning effect
Dietary fiber: Constipation improvement / diet effect
Vitamin C: Antioxidant / Cold Prevention
Vitamin E: Antioxidant and anti-aging
Super Easy Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
- 150 cc almond milk or soy milk
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 10 drops vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 25 g chia seeds
- 80 greek yogurt
- 1 strawberry
- 2 leaves mint
- Get all ingredients ready except for toppings. Adjust the amount of maple syrup to your liking. Because I like to enjoy the flavor of matcha, I made it with 1 teaspoon.
- Put the almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and matcha in a blender. Place the chia seeds in a container that can be closed well like Tupperware.
- Mix the ingredients in the blender well, and pour the mixture into the container containing the chia seeds. Close tightly and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, divide the gelled chia seed pudding into dessert bowls.
- Put a dollop of Greek yogurt on top.
- Garnish with thinly sliced strawberries and mint.
- Variation: add 2 tablespoons of frozen blueberries instead of matcha. The pudding will be light and easy to eat♪
Providing a twist on easy Japanese recipes!!