Healthy Soy Pulp Okonomiyaki
Japanese style vegitarian punckage
- Japanese leek (A)
- Dried shrimp (A)
- Ham (A)
- Red ginger (B)
- Dried bonito (B)
- Aonori seaweed (B)
- Okonomiyaki Sauce (B)
- 2 Medium sized Eggs
- 300 g Raw okara (soy pulp) (C)
- 120 g Light flour (C)
- 300 g Water (C)
- 2 tbsp Japanese noodle soup base (C)
- 1 tbsp fish broth (C)
- Chop the ingredients (A) and place all together in a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs until it reaches a fine pulp.
- Add the (C) and eggs together into the bowl(A).
- Mix together thoroughly
- Pour the olive oil into a pan on a medium heat setting
- Pour and spread the batter into the pan.
- Fry for 5 minutes and turn over.
- Fry the other side for another 5 minutes
- Serve the dish with (B)
Mom of 2 boys. Making low calorie dish and baby’s meal.Like easy, speedy, healthy cooking!