Oats contains 2.5 times the amount of vitamin B1, which promotes metabolism and supports weight loss that of white rice, and 4.0 times the amount of vitamin B2, which promotes the metabolism of fat and is has beneficial effects on the skin. In terms of minerals, it contains 4.9 times more iron, which is particularly beneficial for women, and 4.3 times more magnesium, which supports metabolism.
In addition, oats are rich in dietary fiber, and are known to have 18.8 times that of white rice!
Dietary fiber has a variety of functions such as relieving constipation, lowering blood cholesterol, and boosting the immune system. When taken with fermented foods and oligosaccharides, it has a beneficial effect on intestinal regulation. Dietary fiber also allows you to feel full even after consuming only a small amount. Therefore, oats, which are rich in dietary fiber, are recommended for those aiming to lose weight. Also, due to the high fiber content, oats have a low GI value compared to other grains, and this helps to keep blood sugar levels low.
Matcha has also long been talked about as having numerous medicinal effects, and modern research has demonstrated its health benefits.
Unlike other green teas, matcha tea leaves are directly consumed and taken into the body as they are, not as an extract, and thus allow for the direct ingestion of nutrients and water-insoluble components.
Matcha is becoming increasingly popular as a “superfood” along with others such as chia seeds, acai, and quinoa.
Easy And Healthy Banana Oat And Matcha Pancakes
- 1 cup of Oats / Oatmeal or soy powder
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of matcha1 tbsp of matcha
- 1 tbsp of matcha
- Strawberry to serve (Fresh fruit of your choice to serve)
- Honey to serve (optional)
- Coconut oil to serve (optional)
- Put the peeled banana, eggs, oats and matcha into ablender, and blend until the mixture is as smooth as you like.
- Heat the mixture in a non-stickfrying pan over medium heat.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides. (No need oil )The circumference of a pancake is about 3cm.
- Fry until golden brown on bothsides. (No need for oil ) The diameter of the pancake should be about 3cm.