Matcha has also long been talked about as having numerous medicinal effects, and modern research has demonstrated its health benefits.
Unlike other green teas, the matcha tea leaves are directly consumed and taken into the body as they are, not as an extract, and so allows the direct ingestion of nutrients and water-insoluble components.
Tofu is another amazing health food with excellent nutritional and functional properties for the maintenance and promotion of good health. Tofu is also a food that is beneficial for health and keeping the body youthful. Tofu is also an excellent food for weight management as it is low in calories and high in water content, making you feel full while providing sufficient nutrition.
Matcha & Tofu Healthy Tiramisu
- 150g silk tofu
- 100g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp of sugar (or honey)
- 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp matcha
- 15 crackers
- 1 tbsp matcha
- 2 tbsp of hot water
- Wrap the tofu in kitchen paper to remove the water.
- Put cream cheese in a bowl and mix until tender, then add tofu, sugar (honey) and lemon juice in that order, and mix.
- Add matcha and hot water andknead until it is sufficiently mixed.
- Put the cracker in a plastic food container bag and use a stick to shatter it until it becomes a fine powder.
- Add (3) to (4) and mix evenly.
- With 1/3 of each of (3) and (4),transfer to a container and press down with cling film until it is flat.
- Pour (2) onto (7).
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Take it out of the refrigerator and sprinkle matcha from above with a tea strainer.