Cod roe (Tarako/たらこ) Butter Rice Ball (Spring Cherryblossom ver.)
- 1/2 cup brown rice (cooked and warm)
- 1/2 cup quinoa (cooked and warm)
- 1 cod roe(Tarako) ☆Brown in a frying pan and break apart.
- 1 piece butter
- 1 tbsp sakura pickles to serve
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix the all ingredients.
- In a small bowl, drape with some plastic wrap.
- Sprinkle salt on the plastic wrap.
- Put in some rice into the bowl.
- Use the plastic wrap to envelop the filling, and shape into a ball.
- Top with pickled cherry blossoms.
- Make sure it is compacted enough to hold its shape, but do not squeeze so much that the rice grains smush.Twist the top, and you have a nicely wrapped rice ball.