Fresh Herb And Mozzarella Cheese Green Salad With Matcha Salt
- 30g mesclun
- 20g basil
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 japanese ginger
- 50g mozzarella cheese
- a bunch of cilantrotbsp olive oil A
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar A
- 2 tsp matcha salt A (matcha powder, salt 1:1)
- 2 tbs pepper
- Rinse the baby leaves and basil with water and place on a plate.
- Cut the avocado in half and place it on the plate, taking it with a spoon.
- Chop coriander, and into small pieces, and place it on a plate.
- Remove the rinsed coriander from the stem, chop it into small pieces, and place it on a plate.
- Arrange the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Mix together A and pour over the salad.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve!